COMMUNICATION is the key to a productive and functional team. Team performance will grow beyond expectation if team has the ability for effective discussion, active in contributing ideas, and focus on goals. Effective Communication aim is to build team effectiveness, which in time, will help organization increase productivity and in achieving top business priorities.
Participant will learn
- Diagnose communication problems.
- Take corrective and prevention measures.
- Develop effective agenda.
- Focus on solution technique.
- Keeping discussions smooth.
Key Topic Discussions
- Improving Team Communications.
- Reinvigorating Team Commitment.
- Resolving Conflicts And Finding Solutions.
- Promoting Interdependence.
- Seeing Overall Vision.
Skill Practice and Case Study
- Encouraging Team To Talk (and When To Stop).
- An Organized And Better Meeting.
- Conflict: Handling Disagreement And Agreement.
- Empowerment Relationship.