Knowledge is the most critical asset for a company and maintains that an organization’s knowledge and its ability to produce knowledge is at the core of a theory of the organization.
SMART Knowledge Worker offers an opportunity to gain insight how an organization can identify, develop and capitalize the knowledge workers and how leaders can improve performance and overcome skill and communication barriers using organization intellectual capitals / knowledge workers.
- Self Driven: Empowering through goals, initiative, responsibility and discipline.
- Motivation: Building self-motivation and passion at work.
- Action Oriented: Building a habit of Discipline and Focus to get things done.
- Responsible: Creating value and master piece at work.
- Team Player: Supporting team mate and working synergistically.
Key Topic Discussions
- Turning reactive into proactive response by focusing on self-ability and opportunity.
- Be a self-starter by taking initiative in having / developing high and realistic goals.
- To have passion in pursuing goal, by developing a clear and achievable plan.
- Serve internal and external customers passionately.
- Leading in communication and be a teamplayer.
- Assume responsibility and ownership on any given tasks.