Many organizations that have align KM strategy to their business’ policy and strategy, to leverage people competence, internal structure (brand), external structure (customer & supplier) have gained millions of dollar profits from it.
KM has become the most powerful means through its four pillars:
- Knowledge creation and acquisition.
- Knowledge transfer.
- Knowledge repository.
- Knowledge utilization.
It is obvious that the framework can answer most of current knowledge economic challenges – but how? We have the solutions in place. Our Knowledge Management Solutions Plus (KMS+) Toolkit™ incorporates KM Framework and exclusively bundled as an integrated solution that fits with knowledge economic, business policy, KM strategic, and KM implementations
KMS+ Toolkit™ support organization in following:
- Knowledge creation; develop and acquire new knowledge.
- Knowledge transfer; leverage organizational knowledge.
- Knowledge utilization; use knowledge.
- Knowledge storage; retain and capture pasts, present, and future knowledge.
Benefits of deploying KM System for Organization
- Increasing the spans of control.
- Increasing lateral communications.
- Managing Organizational Interdependencies.
- Leveraging core competencies.
- Seeking and fostering interdependencies.
- Establishing coordinating mechanism.