The general objective of Winning Sales Competitive program is an individual that can build emphasis on customer needs. Furthermore, that individual has to be able to meet those needs through product. Solutions, services and in tune with the spirit of the organization. Winning Sales Competitive program refers to a way of thinking and acting entrepreneurs, while building communication skills, understanding of products and services (differentiation, competitive advantage) and build loyalty and long term relationships with customers through offering creative solutions and expertise to build long term relationships.
- Analyze. Conduct FGD to Capture:
• Training Goal & Objectives & Its Relation to Business.
• Current Conditions & Challenges.
• Success Measurements.
- Design. Design Training Materials Which Incorporate:
• Best Practice & Lesson Learnt.
• Relevant Case Study.
• Current & Potential Challenges.
- Develop. Develop Training Material Which Consist of:
• Base theory.
• Past experience, case study, simulation.
- Implement. Deliver the training using Adult and Senior Learning Style (andragogy and
gerontology), with the composition of:
• 40% Mindset.
• 30% Skillset & toolset.
• 30% Discussion and experience sharing.
- Evaluate. Evaluate The Training Material Which Consist of:
• Class feedback on training (during training).
• Participant knowledge tests (during training).
• Behavior on the job (action plan follow up after training.